Manage your finances where and when you want to with BFSFCU Online Banking. Our latest version of Online Banking, has state-of-the-art electronic security and advanced functionality; it is also free and easy to use.
If you are not yet an Online Banking user, you will need to enroll in Online Banking. You will need your Member Number, date of birth, and a temporary Online Banking password, which you may request from our Member Relations department via phone at (202) 212-6400.
Features & Benefits
- E-Alerts and E-Statements
- View and print copies of your statements and canceled checks
- Transfer funds instantly between your own accounts and to other Credit Union members
- Schedule periodic transfers and loan payments
- Download your transaction history into your personal financial software
- Apply for credit cards, personal loans, and home equity loans online
- Access to Online Billpayer
- Send eWires securely and conveniently
- Contact Member Relations with Secure Message Center
Already an Online Banking user? Login
to access your Credit Union accounts.