Visa® Prepaid Student Card
The financial freedom teens want; the financial control parents need. Giving
teens the financial independence they crave while teaching them how to
manage money is a challenge for any parent. Our Visa Prepaid Student Card
will help make it easier for both of you.
Features & Benefits
- Prepaid and reloadable*
- Secure and convenient alternative to cash
- Accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Can be used for shopping, paying bills, and cash withdrawal
- Ideal for teens and college-bound students
Simply load the card with the amount of money you want—up to $1,000 limit—then give him or her the card.
The Visa Prepaid Student Card is accepted anywhere Visa cards are accepted, so it
couldn’t be more convenient. Your teen can use it for everything from
clothes and travel to online purchases. It’s also safer than carrying
cash, giving both of you peace of mind. And when cash is needed, your
teen can withdraw it from any Visa/PLUS ATM, freeing you from repeated
requests for money and trips to the ATM.
The Visa Prepaid Student Card is one of the smartest, easiest ways to teach teens about financial responsibility.
For additional terms and conditions or to open or manage your prepaid student card, click here.
* There is a $5.00 enrollment fee for the Visa Prepaid Student Card and a load and reload fee of $1.50.