CHERRY BLOSSOM RACE, APRIL 5, 2020
- ELIGIBILITY. The drawing is open to current members of Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union® (BFSFCU®) in good standing (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. You are NOT eligible to enter the Contest if you are (a) a Credit Union employee or independent contractor of the credit union (b) a promotional supplier or employee of a promotional supplier; or (c) a judge involved in the Contest, including anyone who participates in selecting the Winners. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER. Entry begins at 11:30 AM Eastern Time (ET) on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on Friday, January 24, 2020 (the "Promotional Period"). Complete the Entry Form on our website at www.BFSFCU.org/run. Limit: one Entry per member. The Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify your Entry from the Contest if the Entry does not comply with these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that you are a member in good standing of Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS. By submitting an Entry, and if you are selected as a Winner, you grant the Credit Union the right to publish your name and the prize won to the members of the Credit Union and other media or publications as the Credit Union in its sole discretion deems appropriate without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- PRIZE. BFSFCU will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award the prize of One (1) Guaranteed Entry to the 2020 Cherry Blossom 10-Miler. A total of 60 entries will be selected. Limit: one prize per person. This prize package is not transferable. The random drawing will take place on or before January 31, 2020. Potential winners will be notified by email on or before January 31, 2020. Potential winner must reply to the email notification message to claim prize by February 7, 2020. In the event the potential winner cannot receive the prize for any reason, the prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner.
- FINALIST NOTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS. If you are selected as Winner, we will ANNOUNCE YOUR NAME.
- GENERAL. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects relating to this drawing, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules: [a] agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its promotional suppliers, their officers, directors, agents and representatives and their respective employees from any and all claims, charges, injuries, liability, losses and/or damages of any kind resulting from or arising out of their participation in the drawing and/or their acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize received in this drawing; and [b] agree, without limitation of the foregoing, to the announcement of their name, online and on a printed Winner’s list. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. Winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize. BFSFCU, its officers, directors, agents, representatives, and their respective employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of entries; and [b] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the drawing or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- ENTRY INFORMATION. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution.
- GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia - Washington, D.C. As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington, D.C. FURTHER, IN ANY DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, OTHER THAN ENTRANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (E.G. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING). YOU FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
- WINNER’S INFORMATION. You may request the name of the Winner by sending an e-mail request to [email protected] We must receive your request by February 15, 2020.
- SPONSOR. Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union, 1725 I Street, NW, Suite 150, Washington, DC 20006, United States of America.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. No entrant has yet won. One (1) prepaid Guaranteed Entry to the 2020 Cherry Blossom 10-Miler. Estimated odds of winning the drawing will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Promotion ends January 24, 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Entries must be received by January 24, 2020 at 11:59PM ET. See Official Rules above for complete details, including prize restrictions. Sponsored solely by Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union, 1725 I Street, NW, Suite 150, Washington, DC 20006, United States of America.