At BFSFCU, serving our members is our main priority. We all have been monitoring the latest news about Hurricane Florence and we hope you are safe. We highly encourage you to:
- Keep your credit and debit cards with you.
- Keep your personal documents ( Driver’s licenses and Passports) with you.
- Make sure you have some cash with you.
- Make sure you remember your BFSFCU Online Banking and Mobile Banking login credentials.
- If you are traveling, send us a secure message through Online Banking informing us of your temporary address.
- Bring your insurance cards or policies — medical, auto, homeowners and renters — with you.
- If you need access to an ATM, use one of our surcharge-free ATM locations.
- Take advantage of our Shared Branch Network.
We are here to help you. If you have any questions, please call us at (202) 212-6400 or send us a secure message through Online Banking.
As your credit union, we're here for you!