At BFSFCU, data security is a high priority. Here are some of the things your Credit Union does to protect your sensitive information:
- We use industry-best identify verification practices before giving out account information.
- We offer protection against fraud on our Visa® cards with our Zero Liability policy.
- We provide 24-hour assistance for lost or stolen cards, and we can replace debit cards immediately in our branches.
- We employ only the most secure encryption protocols for member transactions through Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
We encourage you to take steps to protect yourself. Some examples include:
- Set up transaction and balance alerts for your accounts in Mobile Banking.
- Sign up for Credit Card Fraud Alerts. The more alerts you have, the easier it is to notice something suspicious.
- Use Mobile and Online Banking to monitor your accounts regularly.
- Create strong passwords and change them frequently. Try to use unique passwords as often as possible.
Additional helpful information is also available through the Federal Trade Commission website.