BFSFCU has been made aware of an important change to Quicken software. Users of Quicken 2015, 2016, and 2017 software will receive a product update requiring the creation of a new Quicken ID and password in order to continue to use the software. This change comes as a result of Quicken's separation from Intuit.
- To avoid any interruption in your use of Quicken connected services during this transition, please ensure your Quicken application is up to date. For Windows: Click the One-Step-Update Button and install any available update. For Mac: Install any update prompts you see when Quicken starts
- Creating the new Quicken ID does not affect or change the data in your Quicken file
- For help or questions about this important update please visit our FAQ page
- You may continue to use your old, Intuit ID for Intuit products such as TurboTax or QuickBooks
- After this change you will use your new Quicken ID only with Quicken applications
If you need help, please contact Quicken 24/7 at: www.quicken.com/contact-support